Craving adding new flavours to your meal routine. Made in late summer with fresh parsley, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers gives this salad loads of flavour to enjoy. Bring the flavours of the Mediterranean to your table!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time12 min
- Total Time27 min
- Serving SizeServes 4
- 1 cup quinoa rinsed
- 1 ¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed, grated or chopped fine
- 1 can of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Dressing Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed – plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Place all tabbouleh ingredients in the bowl with the cooked quinoa.
Drizzle it with the dressing. Stir well.
Taste for seasoning and serve immediately.
If you have fresh or dried mint add for additional flavour! Enjoy.