- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Yield2-3 Servings
- 1 lb Baby Bok Choy (Trimmed And Cut Into 3′′ Pieces)
- 1 Zucchini (Large, cut into 1/2″ chunks)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 6 cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/3 tbsps Plus 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Plus 1⁄2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Plus 1⁄4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 package Wild White Fish
- For the dressing:
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 cup Parsley
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 tsps Lemon Zest
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
- If you want to serve with rice, start your rice first.
- Pre-heat oven to 400oF
- On a rimmed baking sheet mix together the bok choy, zucchini, red onions, 6 garlic cloves, 4 teaspoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Clear space in the middle of the sheet pan to add the fish. Place fish on sheet pan and lightly drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, make the lemon herb sauce.
- In a food processor combine 1 clove garlic, parsley, red onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, pinch of black pepper and olive oil, process until chopped into a sauce with some texture, not smooth. Set aside while the fish cooks.
- When the fish is done, drizzle cooked fish and vegetables with lemon herb sauce and garnish with lemon slices.
- Enjoy over rice or with a salad.
Feel free to vary the vegetables based on the season, for example, asparagus in the spring!