One Pan Herb Lemon White Fish with Spring Vegetables
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time30 min
- Yield2 Servings
- 1 lb Baby Bok Choy (Trimmed And Cut Into 3′′ Pieces)
- 1 Zucchini (Large, cut into 1/2″ chunks)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 6 cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/3 tbsps Plus 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Plus 1⁄2 Teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Plus 1⁄4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb Wild White Fish (1 package White Fish)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 tsps Lemon Zest
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
Pre-heat oven to 400oF
On a rimmed baking sheet mix together the bok choy, zucchini, red onions, 6 garlic cloves, 4 teaspoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
Clear space in the middle of the sheet pan to add the fish. Place fish on sheet pan and lightly drizzle with remaining 2 teaspoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
Roast for 15 -20 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
While the fish is cooking, make the lemon herb sauce.
In a food processor combine 1 clove garlic, parsley, cilantro, red onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, pinch of black pepper and olive oil, process until chopped into a sauce with some texture, not smooth. Set aside while the fish cooks.
When the fish is done, drizzle cooked fish and vegetables with lemon herb sauce and garnish with lemon slices.
If you want to serve over rice, start your rice first. (not included)
- 0 servings per container
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*