A creamy vegan curry with local mushrooms. Recipe from Ottawa’s own spice company Pestle and Pods.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size2
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in a pan, slowly cook the finely chopped onions until they are deeply brown and carmelized. Set aside.
- Blend the cashews, coconut milk & water into a fine paste
- In a pan, saute the sliced mushrooms. Add chopped garlic, THE ONE CURRY Masala blend, salt and lime juice.
- Add the cashew coconut cream, fried onions and 1/2 cup water. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Enjoy this quick vegan recipe with Basmati Rice, Roti or Naan.