Add a twist to your regular burger night with these flavourful fajita burgers!
**Hyperlinks to purchase ingredients for this recipe are included in the ingredient list. Please note that based on seasonal availability some items may not be available but can be substituted as desired.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- YieldServes 3-4
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 1/2 tbsps Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (small, finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (stem and seeds removed, quartered)
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Avocado (small, mashed)
- 2 Tomato (washed and cut)
- 1 Cucumber (Cut for the salad)
- 1 Lemon
1. Preheat your grill to medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the turkey, taco seasoning, onion and garlic. Mix until well
combined. Form the meat into tightly packed patties, 4 to 5-inches in diameter.
3. Rub the peppers with the oil.
4. Grill the burger patties and peppers for five to seven minutes per side or until the burgers
are cooked through and peppers are tender.
5. To serve, use a few leaves of lettuce as a bun and top burgers with mashed avocado
and grilled peppers.
6. Serve with washed and torn lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber, topped with lemon juice
and Olive Oil. Enjoy!
Feel free to use a different meat or vegan alternative. Choose to have on buns or not! So many options.