A quick, easy and delicious one pan dinner that leaves you free to do other things while it cooks. Inspired by local spice company Pestle and Pods Za’atar mix.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time35 min
- Total Time45 min
- YieldServes 3-4
- 1 package Chicken Thighs (washed and fat trimmed)
- 2 lbs Mixed Colour Baby Potatoes (washed and cut in half)
- 3 Tbsp Pestle and Pods Time to Thyme Za’atar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and grated or chopped fine)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of za’atar seasoning, 1 tsp sea salt and garlic in a glass pan. Add the chicken pieces and the potatoes to the pan. Stir well so the marinade evenly coats the chicken and potatoes. Allow the chicken and potatoes to marinate for 20 minutes or up to 3 hours
- Spread the chicken and potato pieces out onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of za’atar on the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake the roasted za’atar chicken for 35-45 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 165ºF and the potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve with a side salad and a lemon, olive oil za’atar dressing.
Stores well for 3-4 days in the fridge, great for leftovers!