Authentic chicken curry ready in 35 minutes. Add rice or cauliflower to serve with the curry.
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time35 min
- Serving Size8
- Heat oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the washed chicken and the entire Chicken Curry spice package. Stir well and cook until the chicken pieces are all browned on all sides.
- Add the minced ginger, tomato paste and yogurt. Stir well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup water and stir. Cover and cook on medium/low for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fully cooked.
- Add chopped cilantro and stir. Adjust salt to taste.
- Serve with rice, cauliflower or naan.
Freeze leftover portions for a future meal!