Add new flavours and a healthy dinner to your meal rotation! Press and marinade tofu ahead of time to make for a quicker weeknight meal!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time45 min
- Perform Time30 min
- Total Time1 hr 30 min
- YieldServes 4
- 2 cups short grain brown rice (uncooked) – washed and cooked
- 1 package Firm Tofu
- 2 1/2 tsp Pestle and Pods Jerk Seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 lb Zucchini, sliced
- 4 cups Chopped Green Kale
- 1 Mango, peeled and chopped
4. When the tofu is is pressed, slice in half and then into 1/2 inch cubes.
If things start sticking, add a touch of water and make sure heat is down to low.
Store leftovers in the fridge for several days.