A delicious Salmon Coconut Curry created by Pestle & Pods. A perfect warm winter dinner!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time35 min
- YieldServes 4
- Slice the salmon into equal sized pieces (4 or 5 total)
- Mix 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp black pepper and 1/2 Tbsp THE ONE CURRY in a small bowl and rub it all over the salmon (on all sides) and let it marinade for 15 minutes
- Add 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and shallow fry the salmon on medium flame for 3 – 5 minutes so you get a nice sear on all sides. take it out and set it aside
- In the same pan add the onion and saute for 3 minutes on medium flame
- Add the grated ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes
- Add 1/2 tbsp of THE ONE CURRY, 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice, mix well.
- Add half of the coconut milk to the pan and let it boil for 2 minutes on medium flame
- Add the sliced tomatoes to the stew.
Now add the fried salmon to the mix without breaking them
- Close the lid and let it simmer on low to medium flame for 10 minutes
- Open the lid and add the rest of the coconut milk and let it boil for another 3 minutes.
- Finish it off with some cilantro and/or curry leaves.
Enjoy with Rice.
Can be stored and enjoyed for future meals also.