We have been re-evaluating every bit of waste in our home and business and been actively working hard to make sure our customers can minimize their waste. Here’s an example of what this looks like.
Sarah and Joe have 2 children and they have committed to minimizing waste and plastic. To do so they have set up the following standing order from goodfood2u to support this choice.
- Nude Produce Box – this produce never came in plastic so you can feel good knowing that there isn’t plastic waste somewhere in this chain
- Twisted Sisters Coffee – 340 gram bag in Compostable packaging from an environmentally focussed local roasted and a Columbian women’s cooperative.
- Organic eggs in a re-usable carton (return the egg carton to us and we will pass it along to a local egg farmer)
- Organic milk in Glass Bottles from Harmony Dairy
- Organic Yogurt in Glass jars from Pinehedge
- Bulk Rice, Lentils, Chickpeas, flour and oats in compostable paper bags
- Bulk fruit or veg for canning and freezing (Strawberry season is coming soon!)
Let us help you set up an order that meets your zero waste needs. Jennifer@goodfood2u.ca