So much flavour in one meal! Easy to make and clean up and so delicious!
**Hyperlinks to purchase ingredients for this recipe are included in the ingredient list. Please note that based on seasonal availability some items may not be available but can be substituted as desired.
- Cook Time45 min
- Yield4 Servings
- 1 Block Organic Firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup Tamari, Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 Inch Fresh Ginger (grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (grated)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 8 1/16 ozs Brown Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 bunch Green Kale (roughly torn)
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Sea Salt
- 3 tbsps Chogochujang Sauce (Divided)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Toasted Sesame Seeds (for sprinkling, optional)
- 2 cups Sushi Rice (Optional (not included), can use any rice )
- Cook rice according to directions if choosing to have rice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Press the tofu with paper towels to remove as much water as possible. Slice into 1/4 inch thick slices place in a large bowl.
- Combine the the soy sauce, 2 tbsp of Chogochujang sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil, the ginger, and garlic. Add half the sauce to the tofu bag (reserve the remaining for serving), tossing gently to combine. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tofu from the sauce and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake 10 minutes. Flip and bake another 10-15 minutes, until the tofu is crisp.
- Meanwhile, toss the broccoli and mushrooms with 1 tablespoon oil and a pinch of salt. During the last 10-15 minutes of cooking, add the veggies to the pan with the tofu.
- In a bowl, massage the kale with the remaining 1 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, and a pinch of salt.
- To serve, if also having rice, divide the rice among bowls. Add the tofu, kale, broccoli, mushrooms and avocado. Use the remaining marinade from the tofu to pour over the bowls. Add additional Chogochujang sauce to taste, sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!
Chogochujang sauce is made locally by Raon Kitchen. Tofu made locally by La Soyarie. Ontario or Quebec mushrooms and in season broccoli and kale!