Easy, quick, fancy and delish!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time18 min
- Total Time33 min
- 1 Wild Pink Salmon Filet
- 1 Broccoli – washed,stemmed and cut into florets
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 Avocado
- 1 package Soba Noodles
- 1 bottle Rootham Teriyaki Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the salmon on the baking sheet and brush tops with plenty of the Teriyaki sauce.
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon fillets), or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush 4. with the additional Teriyaki sauce a after about 14 minutes of cooking.
5. While the salmon is cooking, prepare the noodles. Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions, rinse with cold water, drain well, and set aside.
6. Also while the salmon is cooking, set the broccoli to steam is a pot with a small amount of water in the bottom. Leave the lid on and bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling remove the lid and drain the water. The broccoli will continue to cook and you want it bright and a little crunchy.
7. Slice the red cabbage and avocado.
To assemble the bowls, place soba noodles on the bottom, top with salmon and vegetables, add additional Teriyaki sauce to taste.
Store leftovers in separate containers in the fridge for another meal!