Look no further, this simple, adaptable meal is an easy addition to your weeknight meal rotation. Swap out the grain, protein or veggies based on what you have on hand.
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time30 min
- Serving Size4
- 1 cup Quinoa well rinsed and drained
- 1 block Tofu (drained and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ripe Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cups Red Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 Carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 Red Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Naked Natural Organic Peanut Sauce (or more as needed)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (Washed and Chopped)
- Cook quinoa according the directions on the bag.
- In a medium frying pan, heat a tablespoon of sesame or olive oil, add tofu and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring often, until the tofu is cooked on all sides.
- Prepare all the vegetables
- To serve, divide quinoa between 4 serving bowls and top tofu and vegetables. Serve with peanut sauce and cilantro.
Store leftovers in the fridge without the sauce to keep for another day.