Vegan Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups of spelt flour
- 1/2 cup of whole oats
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed well
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts (omit to make school friendly)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix dry ingredients, add wet ingredients. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
As a consumer I want eggs from Free-Range chickens. As a...
Ready to start harvesting fresh herbs for your meals! I know...
There’s something truly magical about the arrival of...
Our 12-year old can’t eat gluten. From a young age it...