Radicchio and Chickpea Salad
- 1 small head radicchio
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley or cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. toasted ground cumin
Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Separate leaves of radicchio. Lay one on top of the other and cut into thin
strips. Wash and drain in a colander or salad spinner. Put into a large
bowl. Add chickpeas, scallions, carrot and parsley.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over vegetables and toss
well. Let sit at least 1 hour at room temperature before serving.
As a consumer I want eggs from Free-Range chickens. As a...
Ready to start harvesting fresh herbs for your meals! I know...
There’s something truly magical about the arrival of...
Our 12-year old can’t eat gluten. From a young age it...