As I meander along the 317, past large tree lined hills full...
Celery, Avocado and Walnut Salad
- 3 bacon rashers (optional)
- 8 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 50g chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 ripe avocado
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 120ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch cayenne pepper
1. Soak onion for 1 hour in 1 tbsp wine vinegar and 1tbsp sugar.
2. Cook bacon rashers until crispy and break into small pieces. Half the avocado, peel and cut into thin slices, sprinkle generously with lemon juice.
3. Place in a bowl with other ingredients and mix gently. Beat dressing ingredients together and fold into salad or serve separately.
In 2013 when we acquired this business, paying by credit...
Why choose goodfood2u as your Ottawa grocery store? Since...
Even though my kids are getting to an age where they can...
The Easter Bunny? Ah, we tell our kids such funny stories,...