The Easter Bunny? Ah, we tell our kids such funny stories,...
Celery, Avocado and Walnut Salad
- 3 bacon rashers (optional)
- 8 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 50g chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 ripe avocado
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 120ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch cayenne pepper
1. Soak onion for 1 hour in 1 tbsp wine vinegar and 1tbsp sugar.
2. Cook bacon rashers until crispy and break into small pieces. Half the avocado, peel and cut into thin slices, sprinkle generously with lemon juice.
3. Place in a bowl with other ingredients and mix gently. Beat dressing ingredients together and fold into salad or serve separately.
Feelin’ the pinch of inflation, we get it. We are too!...
“If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly...
I had that moment yesterday, while driving my son to hockey,...
It’s snowing(!) as I write this! According to World Atlas,...