As I meander along the 317, past large tree lined hills full...
Vegan Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups of spelt flour
- 1/2 cup of whole oats
- 1/4 cup of ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed well
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts (omit to make school friendly)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix dry ingredients, add wet ingredients. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
In 2013 when we acquired this business, paying by credit...
Why choose goodfood2u as your Ottawa grocery store? Since...
Even though my kids are getting to an age where they can...
The Easter Bunny? Ah, we tell our kids such funny stories,...